Oct 31, 2008

Overview of the Blog

First and foremost hello and thank you for visiting my blog.

My name is Rafa Tudela. I am from Spain, in my twenties.

My areas of interest lie within the wonderful, fast paced world of finance, financial markets and the economy.

My blog will cover topics on-

  • National development and economic strategies
  • Economic policy & Macroeconomy
  • International financial markets & currencies
  • Asset pricing & valuation
  • Some personal topics

My objective with this blog is to cover the above topics summarizing its most important findings and implications for practicioners.

If there are topics you wish to hear my opinion on or perhaps you are looking for advice please do get in touch. I am also here to learn from you, your contribution is appreciated.

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy my writing.

No comments: